For our latest insights follow us on Twitter
For social events and latest news like us on Facebook
Connect with us on Linkedin
For opinions and news visit our Blog
As the world's favourite countries for direct foreign investment, China, India and Nigeria offer the most attractive opportunities for all investors with the largest potential markets and fast growing economies. China and India are now named “factories of the world” with their high quality products, huge production capacity and low labour costs. Most of the world famous brands have expanded their production base into these countries.
The challenge for companies entering China, India, Nigeria or the UK include
- How to do business there?
- What are obstacles and major challenges?
- How can I find a good partner?
- Can my potential partner be trusted?
It is obvious that a good partner can help you a lot: spending money economically, choosing the right step to move forward, and dealing with suitable people who understand you well. How to identify a good partner? The lack of transparency in accounting, financial, business practices, credit reputation and way of thinking make China, India and Nigeria difficult markets for any foreign investors even they had done business in these countries for years.
Before contemplating a new partnership, joint venture, merger, or acquisition with a potential partner, a timely and accurate Due Diligence of your target company or key individuals is critical.
How Paragon International can help......
Paragon International’s Due Diligence will help you make the right strategic decision. When we finish our professional and discreet Due Diligence investigation, you will have a full picture of the target company or key persons you are interested in and a good knowledge of:
- The ownership and management structure of target companies
- Where your target’s profit comes from
- The way the key persons think and behave
- Assets owned by target company
- How to minimise the potential risks during the cooperation
- An accurate story on what is going on behind the scene
To find out more, click here