For our latest insights follow us on Twitter
For social events and latest news like us on Facebook
Connect with us on Linkedin
For opinions and news visit our Blog
Awards and Accreditations
At Paragon Law we are proud to be reorganised by our peers, academics and clients as a leading Immigration Law practice. Throughout this website we have highlighted what legal directories such as the Chambers and Partners and Legal 500 have said about the lawyers at Paragon Law. Our other achievements include:
1. Paragon Law has been recognised as follows:
- Winner of the Best Employer for Diversity in the work place in 2006 awarded by the Law Society.
- Legal Team of the Year in 2006 awarded by the LAPG and the Independent Lawyer.
- Finalist for Achievement in International Business in 2008 awarded by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Nottinghamshire Small Business of the Year winner in 2009 awarded at the Nottingham Evening Post Business Awards.
- Emerging Corporate Immigration Firm of the Year in 2010 awarded by Corporate International Global Awards.
2. Members of the Paragon Law Team have been recognised as follows:
Thalej Vasishta -
- Solicitor of the Year in 2003, 2007 and 2009 Awarded by the Nottinghamshire Law Society.
- Lawyer of the Year finalist in 2005 awarded by the LAPG and Independent Lawyer.
- Finalist for the Nottinghamshire Young Business Person of the Year in 2009 awarded at the Nottingham Evening Post Business Awards.
- Recognition for Outstanding Legal Practice in 2010 awarded by the Good Lawyer Guide.
Kirin Abbas -
- Trainee Solicitor of the Year in 2005 Awarded by the Nottinghamshire Law Society.
- Enterprising Woman for Entrepreneurship finalist in 2009 awarded by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Recognition for Outstanding Legal Practice 2010 awarded by the Good Lawyer Guide.
Aldijana Becirevic -
- Enterprising Woman for Determination finalist in 2009 awarded by the Chamber of Commerce.
Deirdre Sheahan -
- Alumni of the Year in 2011 for recognition as a leading immigration and human rights lawyer awarded by Nottingham Law School.
Paragon Law is also one of the largest Immigration Law Practices in the UK which has been awarded a Category 1 status by the Legal Services Commission. This means that following annual audits of our systems, procedures and our cases we have always been awarded the highest status for our services by this Government department.