For our latest insights follow us on Twitter
For social events and latest news like us on Facebook
Connect with us on Linkedin
For opinions and news visit our Blog
CSR and Community
Paragon Group’s community and charitable work focuses firmly on the theme of education and promoting awareness. We believe in investing in the future and in our young people and are committed to the promotion of education to aid social and global mobility.
We also recognise the positive contribution made by our parents (and their parents) and, at a time of an ageing UK population, we are committed to protecting the human rights of the elderly.
Recently, the Paragon Group has:
- Co-funded with Loughborough University a policy relevant PhD on highly skilled migrants and their contribution to the UK “knowledge – economy”. For more information, click here.
- Established the Paragon Scholarship* for students on the part-time LLM in International Human Rights Law at the University of Nottingham. Paragon Law grants an annual scholarship, paying the tuition fees and, during the two years of study, providing the student with an internship at Paragon to gain practical experience.
- Sponsored the Annual Human Rights Lecture in conjunction with the University of Nottingham. Previous speakers have included Irene Khan, Secretary General of Amnesty International and Manfred Novak, the United Nation’s Special Rapporteur on Torture. The 2008 lecture took place in Malaysia and the theme for this high-profile event was “The Role of Women in Society”.
- Presented the annual Paragon Law Award for the student with the highest overall marks on Nottingham Trent University’s LLM law programmes.
- Supported the annual New College Nottingham Shine Awards, which recognise the achievements of the College’s international students.
- Secured funding for a PhD study into human rights issues for the elderly. This in conjunction with the University of Nottingham and is the first collaborative doctoral award of its kind. For more information visit: Business Professional Services
- The Paragon Group also supports: Portland College, Young Enterprise East Midlands, CommonPurpose, and the Galleries of Justice.
"The Paragon Group is committed to the promotion of education and this is reflected in our range of CSR projects"