For our latest insights follow us on Twitter
For social events and latest news like us on Facebook
Connect with us on Linkedin
For opinions and news visit our Blog
Training and Consultancy
Paragon Law works with some of the UK’s largest employers, social services departments, charities and universities to ensure that they remain fully compliant and up to date with UK immigration law.
"We regularly train our clients on the latest changes and trends"
As part of this work, we regularly train our clients on the latest changes and trends in both UK and global immigration. Members of our team are regularly invited as guest speakers on professional training courses or guest lecturers on academic courses, to talk about our subjects of interest. In addition, we have helped to design legal courses on immigration law, for example, advising the Nottingham Law School on the content for the immigration module for their Legal Practice Course.
Peer and academic credibility is very important to us and should be indicative to you as our client that our work in the field of immigration law is taken seriously.
We have taken this experience beyond advisory and consultancy to provide training to our clients. Popular training courses are:
- In-house immigration advisor training for HR professionals. For more information, click here.
- Tier 4 students and staying beyond studies to work or set up in business. This training is geared towards student advisors and international students.
- Preparing for registration as an employer sponsor, the pre-registration audit and remaining compliant. For more information, click here.
- The five tiers of the points-based system and the beginning to end process of successfully recruiting someone under Tier 2 of the points-based system. For more information, click here.
- OISC Level 1 and Level 2 training for non-legal advisors. For more information, click here.
- Claiming asylum, human rights and unaccompanied minors. This training is geared towards non-legal advisors and social services.
- Detained clients and deportation for criminal law and prisoners rights lawyers.
- Cultural diversity training delivered on behalf of Paragon Law by Noble Khan. For more information, click here.
- UK-India Teaching Partnership Develoment Forum. For more information click here
Our training can takes place either by webinar or in person.
We can tailor subjects to your requirements.
Our courses are accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority for continued professional development.