For our latest insights follow us on Twitter
For social events and latest news like us on Facebook
Connect with us on Linkedin
For opinions and news visit our Blog
UK Immigration Advice for Individuals
With a team of experienced and dedicated legal experts advising individuals and private clients in respect of immigration law matters, it is no wonder that leading legal directories, such as the Legal 500, state that our work is “notable”. The Chambers and Partners directory to the legal profession place us in the first tier of immigration law advisors, describing the team as a “immigration law powerhouse”, “extremely highly regarded” and a team that on behalf of its clients “push and push and never take no for an answer”.
"Our immigration team are not only highly experienced and specialist in their area of work, but are also multi-lingual and will provide quick, effective solutions"
This expertise, respect and reputation is drawn from the fact that our immigration team, as is the ethos at Paragon Law, specialise in their area of legal practice and this is not watered down by our lawyers practicing any other area of law or indeed, any other area of immigration law.
Our immigration team are not only highly experienced and specialist in their area of work, but are also multi-lingual and will provide quick, effective solutions with a legal strategy that has your outcome in mind.
To ask a question or to arrange a consultation, please click here.
Our services include and you will have a specialist in the following:
- Applications to visit the UK.
- Entry clearance or further leave to remain as a student.
- Your options to remain in the UK after your studies.
- Entering or remaining in the UK as a Tier 2 sponsored worker.
- Applications to enter or remain in the UK as a dependant family member – spouses, civil partners, unmarried partners, dependant parent (or grandparent) and dependant children.
- Applications to enter the UK for the purposes of marriage, fiancé visa or marriage visitor.
- Applications for British Citizenship.
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility)
- Domestic workers of overseas households transferring to the UK.
- Application for carers of UK citizens.
- European free movement applications.
- UK ancestry visas.
To arrange a consultation click here.
Click here to read the latest UK Immigration Rules
We can take your case on at any stage of the legal process, be it for initial application to enter the UK, to assist in extending or changing your status whilst in the UK or to advise on the merits of the best course of action, should your application have been refused. We would recommend that you do however make contact at the earliest opportunity to ensure the best possible prospects of success with your case.
If you, or the person who requires our assistance, are based in Shanghai (China) or Punjab (India), then you can also seek our assistance through our China and India offices. For further information, click here.
If you are a person seeking to invest or set up business in the UK, then click here.
If you are facing deportation or are detained on immigration matters, click here.
If you wish to remain in the UK on asylum or humanitarian grounds, then click here.