USA Visas and Immigration


Through our association with USA law firm, Nejame & Partners, Paragon Law are now able to formally advise on USA immigration law.


Our colleagues in the USA are able to advise on all aspects of USA immigration law, including assisting companies and individuals wishing to set up business in the USA.


A member of our team in the UK will act as your point of contact with our colleagues in the USA to ensure your instructions are clearly provided and matters are handled within the desired timescales with your outcome in mind. 


Our areas of specialism include:USA Visa, Immigration, work, study, tourist, family, business

  • Family Visas.
  • Employment.
  • Investment Visa (EB5).
  • Visitors (B1, B2).
  • Treaty Trader Investors (E1, E2).
  • Student Visas (F1, F2, M1, M2).
  • Speciality Workers (H1B, H4).
  • Temporary Workers (H2B, H4).
  • Temporary Trainees (H3, H4).
  • Intra-Company Transferees (L1).
  • Persons with Extraordinary Ability (O1, O2).
  • Artists, Athletes, Entertainers (P1, P2, P3).
  • Religious Workers (R1, R2).
  • Fiancé Visa (K-1).
  • Citizenship.
  • Permanent Residence.
  • Worksite Compliance.
  • Deportation.
  • Asylum.


To ask a question or arrange a consultation click here.